February 20th, 2016 | Posted in : Uncategorized | 19 Comments »
I’m really excited to be apart of the Love-a-thon this year!
- What’s your name?
- Where in the world are you blogging from?
- How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I couldn’t even remember, I’ve been blogging since I was in elementary school when Piczo was the big deal!
- How did you come up with your blog name?
I love coffee on Sunday mornings where I wanna wake up, grab a book, and have some coffee for my only day off throughout my week!
- What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
Probably young adult fiction
- What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
Some personal, some reviews of products, some random thoughts!
- Best blogging experience so far?
Probably just connecting with people throughout the blogging community!
- Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Connecting with other people around the world!
- Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!
Man this will be difficult, but okay.
1) Betrayals-Kelley Armstrong
2) Harry Potter & the Cursed Child
3)This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
4)Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston
5)The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith
- Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in previous years!
1)The Silkworm-Robert Galbraith
2)Twilight/Life and Death-Stephanie Meyer-the old school fan girl in me is dying to see what this is all about!
3) A Darker Shade of Magic- V.E. Schwabb
4) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
5) Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?This is difficult. I think that would be the Underworld series by Kelley Armstrong. It’s a collection of individual books but the characters all tie into each other through other novels. Her books have left me devouring whatever she writes next.
- Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?Elena Michaels in Kelley Armstrong’s Underworld series
- Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?Oh man this is difficult. I don’t think I can answer this question haha.
- Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)Elena Michaels
- Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?Coffee. Seriously, I love trying out new coffee shops with their different coffees and snacks.
I would say working out, but I’ve been slacking so hard on that lately, so it’s out the window.
Lacrosse and Volleyball would be my other two hobbies when it is summer time!
- Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?Clothes and anything paper related. So pens, cool paper, paperclips, notebooks, etc.
- At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Hmm.. This changes so consistently it’s hard. At the moment though, Lean on-Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat MO. Come back to me next week though and I’ll probably be obsessed with a new song.
- Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston should be turned into a movie. A movie/tv show that isn’t already a book feels pretty difficult considering most are based off books these days.. Probably my latest obsession which is the Good Wife.However, my fave series(Underworld by Kelley Armstrong) is a TV show, Bitten, so go check that out!
- What would your dream library look like?
That’s difficult. Probably white shelves, my books color coded, with a comfy couch and lots of windows with natural light. Probably a lot of warm blue calming tones with some aztec print pops for pillows. Oh and somewhere for my coffee cup. Probably a speaker to play Rainy Mood on as well.
- Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with?John Green. I had to read The Fault In Our Stars for my 4th year seminar, and I was blown away. I still haven’t watched the film though.