I was lucky enough to have most of these books gifted to me through Christmas presents to start off my 2016 reading! I’m really excited and am branching out a bit into some different genres. I cannot wait for some of what is to come in 2016 and have some reviews left to edit to post before these are underway! I’m especially excited to see what Meyer has done to re-imagine Twilight, so I cannot wait to read that!
I’m also looking forward to a few upcoming releases, one I’m hoping to purchase for my birthday next week!
- Kelley Armstrong-City of the Lost
- Jessica Khoury-The Forbidden Wish
- Sarah Rees Brennan- Tell the Wind & Fire
- James Patterson- 15th Affair
- Emery Lord-When We Collided
- Amber Smith-The Way I Used To Be
- Laura Tims- Please Don’t Tell
There are quite a few other books that came out recently that I desperately want to go run out and grab, but alas, my poor student account strongly dislikes me as of right now-textbooks blech- but hopefully soon! I keep trying to get my swagbucks higher to get some paypal giftcards!
What does your TBR list look like for the start of 2016? Are you particularly excited for any upcoming releases?